A one-year subscription to Careers in Medicine costs $75 and includes
Kết quả xổ số miền nam hôm quadescriptions of and data for more than 135 specialties, including
- competitiveness data including USMLE and COMLEX scores,
- prerequisites and length of training for ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs,
- salary and lifestyle information, and
- patient profiles;
- advice for successfully navigating the U.S. residency application and match process;
- career self-assessments to help connect you to your preferred specialties; and
- a database of all active ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs.
The CiM website now offers a tailored experience based on who you are, highlighting what's important to you when it's important you. Articles and data specific to particular users (e.g., U.S. DO users, international medical graduates) will be displayed only to those users. So you only see the data, information, and advice relevant to you.
A one-year subscription for those who advise or mentor medical students costs $100, and in addition to the above, includes
- online articles to help you effectively use CiM resources in your work with
students as well as improve your advising skills
- canned presentations, workshops, and other group activities to use at your school